White Glove Delivery
- We provide a Delivery Team of two uniformed men.
- The Delivery Team will deliver the furniture and place it in the Customer's room of choice.
- The Delivery Team will unpack and assemble any delivered items, as necessary.
- The Delivery Team will not move or reposition any item already in the Customer’s possession or care.
- Any item over 300 lbs. or any item of extraordinary size or dimension may require the Customer’s help. Arcadia Home Delivery will make every reasonable effort to notify the Customer prior to delivery that additional help will be required.
- Customer help may be required where Delivery Team must park more than 100 yards from the destination, where there are low ceilings, where there are tight or unusual turns and/or corners, or where the set-up location is otherwise difficult to access through normal and customary means.
- The Delivery Team will remove all packing material and trash generated by the move.
- The furniture is inspected at the time of receipt. Any cartons/packaging with visible damage is refused.
- We immediately notify the Vendors of any defective items.
- The items are stored in a 32,000 sq. ft. warehouse until time of loading/delivery.
- We contact the Customers to confirm the delivery schedule before their order is loaded for delivery. We do our best to accommodate our Customer's busy schedule.
- We will give the Customer a 3 to 4-hour delivery window prior to loading.
- We provide the Customer updates during the trip should there be any changes to the delivery window.
- We notify the Customer one-hour before arrival.
- Redelivery charges will apply should the Customer fail to keep their delivery appointment.
- Discounted Backhaul Programs
- Container Receiving/Inventory Control
- High Point Furniture Market Receiving & Delivery
- Packaging Services Available