Free Receiving/PreLoad Inspections
- Products are inspected at time of receipt. Any cartons/packaging with visible damage is refused.
- Vendors contacted immediately if items rec'd with defects.
- Items are then stored in 32,000 sq. ft. warehouse until time of loading/delivery
- All orders are uncartoned & inspected prior to loading. Minor touchups repaired on site.
- Customers are contacted to confirm their delivery schedule before their order is loaded for delivery.
- We do our best to accommodate our customer's busy schedule. You will obtain a 3-4 hour delivery window prior to loading.
- Customers are also provided updates during trip should there be any changes to delivery window outside our control
- Customers are also provided a one hour notice before arrival.
- Redelivery charges will apply should customer fail to keep their delivery appointment.
- Once orders complete our extensive inspection process, items are pad-wrapped or crated to ensure safe transport.
- Additional fees will apply for items requiring crating.
White Glove Delivery
- We provide a delivery team of two uniformed men. The furniture is placed in the customer's room of choice.
- Any item over 300 lbs may require assistance from customer. Other instances requiring assistance from customers
may include but not limited to the following: Inability to park truck 100 yards from home, low ceilings with tight turns/corners.
- Discounted Backhaul Programs
- Container Receiving/Inventory Control
- High Point Furniture Market Receiving & Delivery
- Packaging Services Available